Lawlor’s Behavior Intervention Workers (BIW’s) extend their expertise to include crucial support for at risk youth and those exhibiting extreme behavior issues. We collaborate with a team of social and well-being worker, guided by a Psychotherapist’s direction, to implement strategies aimed at mitigating problematic behaviors and fostering a positive adult influence.
Our dedicated workers with extensive experience in the social services field, provide tailored support for youth facing challenging behaviors due to emotional, psychological, or developmental needs.
Behaviour Intervention Workers:
- University degree or college diploma focusing on working with youth and managing behaviors.
- Additional training certificates such as Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI), Safe Management.
- Indigenous Sensitivity Training.
- Several years of experience working with youth.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Additional vehicle insurance ($2 Million Coverage) and have permission by their insurer to carry passengers.
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Covered by professional liability insurance.
- Employees of Lawlor and protected by WSIB
- Vulnerable sector and criminal background checks
To make a referral or for additional information contact: