- Lawlor attempts to match the Rehabilitation Support Worker’s skills, expertise (or experience), personality, and location with the prospective client.
- If a match and availability is established, the referral will proceed.
- Relevant documentation should be faxed to our head office (905-451-5960) or e-mailed to email@example.com
- The referral source will be contacted for further details.
- When services are approved, the Rehabilitation Support Worker will contact the referral source, and/or the supervising regulated health care professional to initiate therapy support services intervention.
- An acknowledgement letter with the accompanying referral information will be forwarded to the referral source, insurer, and legal representative (if applicable).
- Once intervention commences, the referral source and regulated health care professionals will receive weekly progress notes to maintain communication among team members.
Rehabilitation Support Worker, Recreation Therapy,
Aqua Therapy Services
Laura Gridel – Client Services Coordinator
Rick Hadleycrane – Director of Business Development and Technology Program
HOW CAN WE HELP?
If you have any questions regarding our services, please fill out the form below and someone from our team will get back to you shortly