- Contact Laura Gridel 905-451-1772 (x241) with referral enquiries.
- Lawlor attempts to match the Rehabilitation Support Worker’s skills, expertise (or experience), personality, and location with the prospective client.
- If a match and availability is established, the referral will proceed.
- Relevant documentation should be faxed to our head office (905-451-5960).
- The referral source will be contacted for further details.
- When services are approved, the Rehabilitation Support Worker will contact the referral source, and/or the supervising regulated health care professional to initiate therapy support services intervention.
- An acknowledgement letter with the accompanying referral information will be forwarded to the referral source, insurer, and legal representative (if applicable).
- Once intervention commences, the referral source and regulated health care professionals will receive weekly progress notes to maintain communication among team members.