What makes Lawlor’s services unique is that we always put the individual at the centre of everything we do. At Lawlor our business is about providing quality rehabilitation support services to children and adults with an acquired brain and/or spinal cord injury in Central and South Western Ontario.
Some of the distinct advantages and services offered include:
- Vocational support including employment coaching and searching
- Educational support in and outside of traditional educational environments
- Supported independent living
- Physical therapy directed programs
- Kinesiology services
- Occupational therapy directed programs
- Activities of daily living skills
- Life skills
- Speech and communication skills
- Cognitive remediation
- Behavioural programming
- Recreation therapy
Lawlor’s services are vast and tailored to meet individual needs.